Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goodbye Teen Years, Hello Twenties




i have some pretty cool friends.



Two decades breezed out.
Dear twenties, lets get rowdy.
On to the next one...


I am now on to the next one (decade).

The countdown begins to the big 2-1 aka Vegas trip with Mama Prebs. I'm holding you to it, Mom.

Don't feel like looking back on the past 10 years of my life right now...so I'll just leave it at...

It was fun.
It was long.
It was fast.
It was rowdy.





20 days til SPRING BREAK in T-town! Time to get some color on this bod.




For your entertainment... Party Cat




"Nobility is not a birthright. It is defined by one's actions." - Robin Hood





In response to my brother's blog about what he's been eating in England...here's some of what I've been eating in college...


Cereal, a given. Puffins, delish.

When on sale...

Can't go wrong with Aunt Jemima

Obvi.

Our Mexican Fiesta night







Top 5 Favorite People on Twitter:



1 comment:

  1. Pancakes and cereal eh? Fiesta night looks good but thats not really fair cuz you have roommates and a magic bullet. Still I think I will top you this week when I post my diet. (And I think you should be in Liverpool for your 21st, don't you?)

    ReplyDelete